March 19, 2019

[EMS] Amaterasu's Gloves - 20 Enhancements!

 
Well, that took me a while - this is my first item that has 20 enhancements! I've been saving up mesos for several months now to have a solid chance of getting an item to a high Star Force count. Being well prepared with a budget of almost 20 billion mesos and a mule stacked with Amaterasu's Gloves for Equipment Traces did pay off, now didn't it?

Unfortunately the budget wasn't enough to get it close to 22 enhancements - but such is RNG. I'd rather keep the 20 enhancements on my Amaterasu's Glove than to boom it and be dropped back at 17, especially since I only have a quarter of my budget left. Perhaps I might have better luck with my next item.

So part of my plan in terms of enhancements is to get at least all of my items from 17 to 20 enhancements, and only then might I consider to get to 22 when that's all set - unless I get lucky with an item hitting 20 early on. But there lies the difficult decision making - of course I want to get my items to 22 as soon as possible, but getting everything to 20 first would be the better call. It would allow me to have a bit more buffer by dividing the efforts, because I'm expecting to boom items between enhancement 20 and 22. That 7% boom rate should not be underestimated with the low success rates.

The reason why I didn't wait for Star Force events is because I don't expect it to change the outcome too much at this point. Sure, it would save some mesos, but at the same time it might end up with a zero sum. The only way to get these improvements is to be well prepared, try your luck and repeat until success anyway.

But for now I'll be back at saving up mesos until I have enough to try another Amaterasu item. One step at a time. That also means I'd rather work on my enhancements first before I'll sink a lot of mesos in Auction House for Chaos Cubic Blades, by the way.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment