March 26, 2019

[EMS] Sixth Level 15 Arcane Symbol GET!


Sup guys! Today my Arcane Symbol from Esfera hit Level 15. This also means I'm just a few months away from maxing out my Arcane Force gained through Arcane Symbols, as long as these remain capped at Level 20.

My Arcane Symbol from Morass reaches Level 20 in a couple of days, so all of my Arcane Symbol Selectors are now dumped into my Esfera symbol. Fortunately these selectors have become more common from events and are also given out in larger numbers, which should ultimately save up a few weeks of daily effort.

With the amount of symbols required to hit 20, I'm expecting my Esfera symbol to be done in August or September - but that completely depends on how often selectors are given out. Without these, it would take 189 days before I'm done.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment