March 28, 2019

[EMS] Fifth Level 20 Arcane Symbol GET!

 
Alright! My Arcane Symbol for Morass hit Level 20 today. That means five symbols done; one left to do. This will take a while though, but I'm getting close...

Anyway, for those event dailies I'm most likely going to stick around in Morass maps. I'm nowhere near close to one shotting mobs in Esfera, and some of the map layouts in Morass are much better either way. Not being to able one shot enemies does hinder the grind for event coins and such, so it's best to stay there until the Aranya/Aranea maps become a more desirable option for the sake of EXP/drops or until the level penalty in Morass starts to hit hard.

I can't wait to unlock Moonbridge at Level 245 though. Even if none of the regions in the Tenebris continent give new Arcane Symbols, I really do like the aesthetic design of the Mysterious Fog maps and the first two parts of the Labyrinth of Suffering.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment