March 03, 2019

[EMS] Level 242!


Since I was going to level up through a Storm Growth Potion, I thought might as well try to make it look cool. Plus, there has been over five Shadowdance Hall 4 level up posts in recent memory (in addition to a few posts being disguised as a Bounty Hunter Portal level up that was entered from that map), so changing the location for once might not hurt.

I'm aware that there hasn't been much activity on my blog lately, and that is because I've been occupied with a couple of time demanding things, including a bottleneck in school stuff. I'm trying to take it easy to keep things together for now, and hopefully that pile of work should be dealt with by the end of this month.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment