May 10, 2021

[EMS] Maple Union: 7500 Total Levels!

Sup guys! My Maple Union has reached the 7500 Total Level milestone today. 

The usual still applies: I don't tend to grind any of my mules after Level 120, 140 or 151 (depending whether a Burning event is applied, or if the goal is to obtain a character's Skill Link or Union card effect). Any of these mules are pretty much exclusively leveled through level up potions:
  • Up to Level 180 through Union Growth Potions (this is where my Union coins go)
  • Up to Level 200 through Storm Growth Potions (frequently distributed through events)
  • Any of the 200~209, 210~219, 220~229 Growth Potions are used on mules in that corresponding level bracket (i.e. 200~209 go to my Beast Tamer, 210~219 to my Hayato, 220~229 to my I/L)
It's pretty straightforward, but it does the job. Of course, each rank up does take a while, given that I've only ranked up my Union about once a year. However, from a long-term perspective, it's definitely been worth making good use of my continuous daily efforts of simply claiming Union coins and participating in events.

Currently, all of my Union attackers (minus the 31st that joined the group with today's rank up) are already Level 180+, and the majority of them are already Level 200. Events have been incredibly generous with giving out Storm Growth Potions. For instance, the currently ongoing Hotel Maple anniversary provides me at least 2 daily level ups (soon 3) on a Level 180+ character of choice, and the event is still available until the start of June.

There's definitely a trend of events becoming gradually more rewarding, as the total amount of levels (or, total EXP) provided by newer events are definitely increasing. Heck, in a few updates, the Fairy Bros' Daily Gift will start to distribute a single Storm Growth Potion each month, which will help to further level mules between event seasons where there aren't any potions given out. And that same update will allow players to use Storm Growth Potions on characters past Level 200, which gives them further use for those who are already decked out on Level 200's (i.e. four Storm Growth Potions is enough EXP to hit 201). Good stuff.

Looking at my current grid set-up, I should be able to max out Boss Damage after five additional mules hit Level 200. I'm still not sure about whether I want more Status Resistance or Buff Duration after that. At least the Union system is flexible enough to allow you to change the grid at any time, so I can always choose whatever I feel like running.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment