May 04, 2021

[EMS] Blitz Shield - Level 30!

Aaaaand that's Blitz Shield maxed out. Pretty much the same situation as Rope Lift, Erda Shower and Body of Steel: plenty of Nodestones from grinding daily and even more are sourced from a multitude of events. No need to use any of my stockpiled Nodeshards - those are best spent elsewhere. Y'know, like the upcoming Blink changes.

Speaking of daily grind, I still have about two weeks worth of coupons left to burn. Although to my surprise, the total EXP accumulated over the past month has been that significant, that I'm close to Level 256 already. I thought that I would need the upcoming Typhoon Growth Potion for that (the one that is rewarded by the end of this event), but it seems that I might even hit 256 before the item is given out.

While Combo Death Fault is currently Level 24, it would still require about four duplicates before it's maxed out. That is unlikely to happen any time soon, though. Probably towards the end of this year.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment