April 14, 2021

[EMS] Level 254! Level 255!

Ding! It's been a while since I last had two level ups on my main on the same day. I believe that the last time this happened was all the way back in 2013, where I ran a marathon of Red Leaf High to rush through Levels 197 to 200.

With the currently ongoing compensation event, I kept my three Typhoon and Extreme Growth Potions, which was worth about 112% EXP at Level 254. Thus, I pretty much skipped 254 all-together and it has become one of the shortest lived levels in my Maple career.

I will continue the daily grind for now, as I still have a bunch of EXP coupons left to burn through. However, after those are exhausted, I'll take a bit of a (healthy) break every now and then, so that I can spend more time in other things.

While I would love to go straight for Level 260 as soon as possible, it would be wiser to pay close attention to the next upcoming updates in KMS to see what they're going to do with the 250-259 EXP curve and such. I may opt to do some levels (i.e. 256 or 257) before any changes are implemented here in EMS though, as there's the upcoming anniversary and Neo coin shop to look forward to. I don't feel like halting all of the level ups for eight months just to potentially reduce the required effort by a couple of days or weeks. It's still going to take months to reach 260 anyway.

That and I also just gain a decent amount of EXP on a daily basis. Even if I were to just stop doing any grinds starting tomorrow, I would hit at least 256 before the end of the year by sheer daily efforts alone. Now, where are my weekly Hard Dunkel raids...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment