December 29, 2013

[EMS] Level 200!


W-w-w-waaaaaaaaaaiiiit. The Level 196 wasn't the last level up for this year? Yeah, I am as much as surprised as you guys are. So, what happened?

Nexon Europe released the Red Leaf High event for the game MapleStory Europe. This event is a great source for experience points for higher levels (mainly above Level 180). It was one of the reasons why I did level up to 196. I thought it was a good opportunity to gain experience in such a short time, so I did change my mind the next day. I decided to finally take the moment and the opportunity to make use of this great event to level up to Level 200.

So yeah, now I am Level 200, does the fun or game stop? As I've told various MapleStory friends the past few years that I have been playing on Rayque, the game just starts on Level 200. Now with all these new raid bosses and the new level cap for Level 250, I am surely not done.

Fun Fact! It took me 2282 days to reach Level 200! Don't worry, the usual Mapler takes about a year to reach Level 200. Keep in mind that two-third of my time on MapleStory has been before the Big Bang patch, and less than ten percent of my Mapling time goes into level training.

Oh by the way, late-happy holidays! Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment