December 13, 2013

[Lego] 30168 GET!

Hi guys! You might remember that I got myself the Lex Luthor (30164) a while ago. The Lex Luthor figure was distributed through pre-orders of the game Lego® Batman 2 in several countries.

Recently, the game Lego® Marvel Super Heroes has been released worldwide. Similar to Batman 2, every pre-order would receive another limited figure. In this case, it is 30168 with Iron Patriot!

The figure's design is mostly based on the Iron Man 3 movie. As in the movie, it is War Machine re-painted with new decals to make it less obscure for the citizens of the Marvel Universe. Since I own War Machine also in Lego® variant (which is currently my favorite Marvel character!), I can confirm that the design of the entire body is very similar to War Machine, as it should be. Every part of its body has been changed to a different colouring scheme, with the only real difference the new star on his chest.

So I finally managed to obtain the Iron Patriot figure; my figure collection is really looking well. I only get the figures I really want, and I'm looking forward to the new Marvel/DC figures for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment