December 16, 2018

[EMS] Fourteenth & Fifteenth Legendary Potential GET!

 
Damn. Today has been one of those rare days where my luck did a 180 and allows certain things happen with extreme ease, instead of being the usual bind where it takes forever for anything to happen. That said, it has been five months ago since my last item ranked up to Legendary. But this isn't just "another one of those blogposts" - instead of one, I got two rank ups!

With the unlocking of Hero II's rank yesterday for the Black event, I bought all the now-available-for-purchase-Red Cube coupons from the coin shop to throw them on my Amaterasu's Epaulet. After a couple of them, it ranked up.
I then decided to go for my Bunny Disguise III with the leftovers... which immediately ranked up with the first cube of the remaining ones.

Anyway, it was about damn time because since July, my Amaterasu's Epaulet has been eating up all the Meister Cubes that I've found and all of the Red Cubes from the Reward Points/Daily Gift systems. I suppose it's part of RNG, but it's not like I expect anything less from how my life usually goes.

So I'll probably aim to cube some %-STR with my supplies to make these items more useful. That may or may not happen soon. With some items I got two lines of %-STR rather fast, but with certain other items I have yet to succeed in that. The results you get are still somewhat at random, and I don't have an infinite amount of mesos to purchase loads of materials from the Auction House. Either way, I'll prepare to wrap myself in bubble plastic because I'm expecting everything to go back to the usual norm before the end of the day.

All things considered, the loot from the Black event has been pretty great so far. The amount of Nodestones has been staggering and all those extra Arcane Symbols should help to get those Level 20's earlier. It would be cool to have these kind of events more often. At least outside of the Black event, we do have those Sunny Sundays every once in a while...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment