November 06, 2021

[EMS] Maple Union: 8000 Total Levels!

Sweet, I've managed to get my Union to 8000 already. It wasn't part of the plan, as I got way too close to this milestone by accident. I guess that having milestones happen earlier is never a bad thing.

So, what happened? As explained a couple of times before, most of my Union levels are done passively through buying level up pots from the Union coins that are produced. Sometimes I make the mistake of buying the incorrect potions - in this case, I bought level up potions for my Wind Breaker that were too high for his current level to consume. To prevent these potions from going to waste, I decided to grind the necessary levels to make up for it.

Apparently that was enough to get close to 8000, in addition to the Tera and Mega Burninators that were distributed through the Lara pre-creation event. Usually the 8000 score requires players to grind out 38~39 Level 200 characters, but I could do with much less because my three highest characters combined are worth one hundred excess levels that I wouldn't need to grind elsewhere. That said, I will still eventually have all of my characters at least Level 200 because I find owning a copy of each class to be invaluable for research purposes. Plus, there's a bit of fun in having such a collection of characters, I guess. But now it's time for me to get back to work on my Constructor.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment