April 22, 2018

[EMS] Level 229!


Hi guys! As expected, I reached Level 229 in just a bit more than a month time.

Since the Ark update is more or less "confirmed" to hit EMS somewhere in late June, I'm actually going to hit Level 230 before the Ark update arrives. For shame. By the time Ark is here, we've had a total of six months worth of events, and more events, followed by even more events... with actual little amount of "content" in between. Eh well, it's not the first time this happened, and it won't be the last time either.

I mean, I have no issues with good events, but not when you do a half year worth of them. Events work well as side content, but should never be the largest beef of an update. But yeah, it's better than nothing I guess. One thing that sucks about fast updating is that eventually you'll run out of stuff to patch in your game. So around the time when Nova was done, the Ark update was also almost done in KMS - so in January I already felt like "wait a minute, are we really going to do another five months of events? Ugh... better have some coin shops for extra ICOGs, Nodestones and Honor EXP."

Anyway, with the amount of experience I gain each day in terms of daily stuff, Level 230 should almost be guaranteed. In worst case I should get very close to leveling up - and I might just manually grind the final %'s, simply because Arcana's experience gain is just way too high. And hey, I think it'll be worth to start with Morass dailies from day 1. And if not, well "boohoo" I'll have my Morass maxed out a couple of days later anyway. Even so, you can still always grind your symbols (or obtain some extra symbols from events), but it's not like I'm actually going to spend time farming for them if I already get eight of these a day. Doesn't and shouldn't change the end result, as I will have my symbols maxed out eventually.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment