April 26, 2018

[EMS] Third Level 15 Arcane Symbol GET!


Sup guys! Today my Arcana's Symbol has reached Level 15, which makes it my third Arcane Symbol to have reached this milestone.

As most of you can remember, Level 15 was originally the maximum level for an Arcane Symbol, until they raised it to Level 20 not too long ago. But because the progress between Level 15 and 20 is a fair number of months, I thought Level 15 might be a good milestone to keep writing about my current Arcane Symbol progress. Plus, if Nexon would increase the maximum levels on a regular basis without adjusting the EXP formula for these things, it could take "forever" before you guys would read about my (more recent) progress.

Anyway, with the current progress on my Road of Vanishing, Lachlen and Arcana symbols:
  • My Road of Vanishing's should reach Level 20 somewhere this Summer,
  • My Lacheln's should reach Level 20 somewhere mid-2019,
  • My Arcana's should reach Level 20 before the end of this year.
If I were to start on my Morass symbol this Summer when its daily quests arrive with the Ark update, it probably should be done in the second half of 2019. The dailies for Esfera have yet to surface in KMS, so I can't say for certain how fast that one will go - let alone I'm not even remotely close to Level 235 in the first place. Either way, this progress looks promising to me.

Speaking of Morass and Level 230: I did some calculations regarding my experience gain between this week and when the Ark update presumably arrives on the 20th of June. I've been stacking up coupons of 2x EXP (1 hour) for a couple of years now, and thus, I'm using some of these just to guarantee reaching Level 230 in time. So currently I'm at about 6% each day (30 min for daily bosses, 30 min grind in Arcana), which means Level 230 should be a cakewalk.

Honestly I'm only making this exception in terms of "grind" because the Ark update is that close (or, that the update just took forever to arrive in the first place), and I probably won't rush all the way to Level 235 before the Esfera dailies come out. I mean, Nexon keeps raising the bar with each update and I'm not feeling to grind endlessly just to "keep up with all of that". I've learned that lesson the hard way about eight years ago - plus, going too fast with my levels would also mean my gear will fall behind in terms of progress, and I don't want to rush out all of that just so that I could get something "earlier". It is really tempting to grind all the way to 235 though, that much I can tell you.

Anyway, my Lacheln's Symbol should reach Level 15 somewhere in July.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment