March 24, 2016

[Lego] CITY Undercover - 100%!


Hi guys! Earlier during the evening of yesterday I've finished LEGO® CITY Undercover with a 100% score!

LEGO® CITY Undercover is one of the many LEGO® games that is part of the "TT franchise", referring to all the LEGO® games (since approx. 2005) that were developed in partnership between The LEGO® Company and
TT Games.

To me personally, CITY Undercover has been the most fun all-around out of the TT franchise (so not including the original LEGO® games prior to 2005) that I have played to date. This includes the main story, world map, puzzles, abilities, humor, special assignments, gameplay, selection of unlockables, red bricks - the "volume", if you will.
Spoiler HTML code


Actually, this was *the* particular game that got me interested to try out this franchise as a whole. At the time when
I was aware of this game, I didn't own a Wii U yet - and eventually I came across Batman 2 on the PC.
Next to CITY Undercover and Batman 2, within this franchise itself (so again, not including the original LEGO® games prior to 2005), I have also played Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel's Avengers, Batman 3: Beyond Gotham,
Jurassic World, Worlds and CITY Undercover: The Chase Begins. While I may have not finished Avengers and
The Chase Begins with a 100% score yet, both are still on my list to finish.

I have to admit I haven't touched Worlds that much as I'd like to, but I think that's because the game is still relatively new and in beta - but as far as I have seen what they're planning to do, I am invested with the possibilities that the game has to offer in the future.

I know that this particular kind of blogposts aren't as "recurring" as it used to be. In the past I've blogged about a 100% score on LEGO® Batman 2, while for Marvel Super Heroes, Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and Jurassic World have been pushed back to the annual summaries of 2014 and 2015.

After Batman 2, it was intended to keep a dedicated blogpost for each following game as recurring - however, when
I was about to write about Marvel Super Heroes, I pushed the release of said blogpost back, and eventually it went into a loop of delays until it got neglected entirely. As you can see with this blogpost in particular, I'm trying to bring these back - and Lux knows why.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment