December 24, 2015

[Lego] My LEGO® Collection has been archived at Brickset

Hi guys! About 7 hours later, a lot of digging through parts and about 30 kilograms of paper, I've managed to archive about 80 to 90 percent of my LEGO® collection on Brickset.
You can find it here!

The reason why my LEGO® collection archive will never be fully complete, is because a lot of LEGO® sets I own have been donated or purchased in bulk. About 25%. While I know more or less what I have in my supply, it's sometimes a bit too hard to find out what smaller sets were included with said donation/bulk.
Some of them are also incomplete, especially on the baseplates.
At least the larger ones are archived!

I've also only archived sets I know for 100% that I own them. So for a few particular ones I may have doubts which one I actually own - but those might probably be corrected in the future.
There's a lot of small(er) sets that aren't listed yet.

You can also find the URL to the Brickset archive on the right menu of my blog, under "My LEGO® Projects".
It's named [Archive] My LEGO® Collection, similar to how I've archived the Sets under Black light blogposts that
I've made in the past.

By the way, between the pile of LEGO® manuals, I've also managed to find a Nintendo 64 catalogue.
Not a Japanese one to my surprise, consider about everything of the N64 was purchased when I used to live
in Tokyo. It was a Dutch one. It mentions the upcoming release of games like Conker, Donkey Kong World,
Ghouls 'n Ghosts 64, Kirby's Air Ride, Tales of Phantasia 2, Mega Man 64, Superman: The Animated Series, and some others. Well, we all know how some of them ended up. There's no time to waste!

That's it for today guys - I'll see you again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment