January 26, 2014

[EMS] Lionheart Battle Shoulder GET!

Hi guys!

Remember when I've done the summer attendance for a full month on 16 characters? Back with that attendance, I could manage 15 Miraculous Positive Chaos Scrolls, 15 Unique Potential Scrolls and about 48 Suspicious Cubes.

As you might remember my summer post, the results were quite successful of using the Chaos & Potential Scrolls. However, I did not use my Suspicious Cubes, and tried to sell it the past few months. I couldn't manage to find many buyers because I didn't put much effort in the Free Market, until today. I set up a single-day shop permit and wham, sold all of the remaining cubes in several hours!

So, I finally managed to obtain a Lionheart Battle Shoulder with the profit from that hard work! Currently I have a whopping 6-Item Set with my Ribgol Sword, which is pretty amazing. Sure, the shoulderpad is still raw and slightly under average; however the stats does not matter since it'll all be decided by luck from the next Miraculous Positive Chaos Scrolls. I'll be working on it soon (I'll be working hard if the RED patch includes the full coin store).

That's it for this weekend, I see you guys again next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment