January 21, 2014

[EMS] Level 202, Alien Fragment Gear & Kanna Skill Link GET!

Hi guys! It has been a while since our last MapleStory post; I've been collecting and keeping several interesting topics until now. So, let's get to it.

First of all, I recently reached Level 202! I'm living on daily Red Leaf High runs for the experience. Though the event will retire next week, I still could manage two level ups after my Level 200 advancement! I'm quite happy about it, since the experience requirement for each level after Level 200 greatly increases, and a small push in the right direction is nice. My level up amount will drop dramatically in speed after this event, though.
As seen on my previous post about my Hayato Skill Link, I've been working my way to obtain a three-out-of-five item set for the Level 180 Alien Fragment equipment. I finally managed to obtain all three desired items. In combination with my Lionheart equipment and accessories such as Bunny Disguise 3, Explorer's Critical Ring, Kenta's Goggles and Perfect Red Rex Earring, it's a very nice combination of solid equipment with the right stat-expansions. Not to mention that I finally have over 40.000 HP!

Well, the Sengoku update is almost finished in MapleStory Europe; Kanna has recently been released and I managed to reach one to Level 70! An extra five percent of damage is always welcome. I still have to manage my skill link characters to Level 120 for the extra bonus on each skill links...

I'm looking forward to the next patch, which has been confirmed by Nexon Europe to be the Cygnus Returns update. Unfortunately RED has still to wait, yet a good reason to look forward to it even more. One thing that I've been really waiting for that will be released with Cygnus Returns, is the Soul Weapon (Boss Soul) system. When it will be released you can be sure that I'll hunt for the Mu Gong Soul (read: it will be another ridiculous hunt, similar to my Crazy Hyena, Soul Driver and Ribgol Sword progresses)! But I assume if you are not new here, you should be used to these. The buff looks in my opinion great and the bonus stats are amazing.

That's it for today guys, see you again next post!
Oh, by the way, we finally reached 2000 subscribers and Mario Party 7 - All Mini-Games has reached one point one whopping million views! I'll write a blogpost about those when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment