June 08, 2013

[Lego] This rarely occurs to me...

Hi guys! So this week, a large amount of the new Lego® summer sets have been released in our local toy store. Our store just received these sets last Thursday.

I've been wanting a specific set from Legends of Chima for the parts. You may have seen that Chima now has their own Hero Factory-scaled figures; there are six different figures from this series. What are the odds for wanting that specific set, but the store only has the other 5 in stock? I don't know, but that happened to me. They do have all other Chima heroes in stock, but they miss the one I just wanted. That's unfortunate, but fortunately that specific set will be delivered to the store in a few days. I've got the patience for that. Also the fact that I've seen a car passing by, playing a song that is a recurring joke between me and MechaRaptor, made me laugh. Just letting that out, y'know.

Outside this small story, I've been wanting to make an update video soon. In this update video I will finally reveal what is Project Hail and what's up with the High-Dex Hero videos. I'm not able to make it this weekend; so it will probably be made next week.

Until next post guys, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment