June 26, 2013

[EMS] Xenon Skill Link (Level 1) GET!

Sup guys! So Xenon got released 5 hours ago, and I just reached Level 70 on it a few minutes ago. I finally have the first level of Xenon's skill link!

Xenon's Skill Link gives a percentage of your base stats as damage bonus, depending on the skill level. The damage boosts affects your damage range directly (not like certain skills such as Combo Attack which multiples the final damage you'll do and doesn't apply on your damage range).

I should really consider leveling my other Skill Links to Level 2 this holiday... my highest at this moment is my Kaiser, which reached Level 107 a few weeks ago. Oh well, I still have a lot to do this holiday; such as Project Hail, more MapleStory, and even some particular video...


HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...?

No comments:

Post a Comment