March 23, 2013

[YT] New large project is coming soon!

Hi guys! I just finished the last pieces of recording sessions, of a somewhat, new and large Rayque3 Project. Excited for it? Want to know what the project contains? I'm afraid you will have to wait patiently. Note that I still have to edit the video, render the video and uploading it... Seeing I have a recording footage of 2,5 hours (whereas about 1~1,5 hours will be left), the upload can take over 24 hours (expect worse-case scenario with an upload schedule of 60 hours like last time... and some uploading failures). I'll do my best to make sure the video will be uploaded before the end of March. If I can't, then I will notice it on this blog.

Two and a half hour,
Eighty-eight, Dry Bones, Micro's.
You will have to wait...

Though I know two people who will understand the Haiku.
In meanwhile, I'm going to watch more episodes of LEGO® City Undercover (I'm watching a walkthrough of it). I love the game, Lego® their sense of humor is back in full glory, about every piece of building and vehicle is a reference to various (older) sets. It's a pity that I quitted buying consoles & console games... then I would've obtained this game. (but hey, it's a choice between either buying more Lego® or games that I will quit after 30 hours, so for me, an easy choice).

Well, have a nice day and see you next post!

EDIT: Enjoy the video! Click here to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment