February 11, 2013

[Lego] Project Team or Project Loader

Hi guys! I've been thinking for a while for what my next Lego project would be. I have two options for now, the one is called Project Team and the other is called Project Loader. Unfortunately, for this year I'm afraid I can only choose one. Fortunately both projects will have almost the exact same costs, while they both have their individual challenges. Also I can let both projects come true, while one will be paused for a long while (a long while as in it may take a year before I can start it). Being an AFOL (Adult Fan of Lego®) Builder and an AFOL Collector at once can be hard to live with, you have to make various choices between either getting sets you really love to have or gathering the parts to make awesome MOCs.

Project Team is a project that lies in the AFOL Collector category. I think some of my viewers might already have a guess when it comes to Space sets, since they know I really love Lego® Space. There is a certain group of sets that I do not want to miss out. Getting all the sets I want from this group will be the challenge. I've also seen a few viewers that have been wondering why it takes me so long to get my Ice Planet 2002 promotional, and I will explain honestly why. I've been searching actively for this certain Ice Planet 2002 promotional, and a lot of websites have lots which are rather far from my country (like the United States). That is not a problem right? It isn't, but I don't want to pay an extra 20~30 euro for sending my package to my home, while other countries are not even 5 euro. Taxes, I hate them (@ MechaRaptor, I know you will laugh about that word. Good times mate, Multirandomness is such a fun video series).

Project Loader is a project that lies in the AFOL Builder category. Remember my MapleStory in Lego® - Afterlord Project? Creating certain game enemies in Lego® versions is really cool to do, mostly when they are motorized and programmed. Well, talking about that subject, that is also what Project Loader is all about. It is another "Game enemy in Lego® Bricks" project that I want to start. The real challenge is not only to recreate a monster in Lego® bricks, but mostly by the fact that it will be programmed and motorized.

So, as I mentioned above, I only have one choice for this year. But mind you, if I really want to do the other project (and I have yet to decide that, and I will see later if I would) you will certain hear about it.

Aliens fighting,
Or a robot that destroys...
A tough decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment