February 14, 2013

[YT, EMS] Delay of the "High-Dex Hero" series

Heey guys! I've been asked frequently by various fans what happened to the "High-Dex Hero" series on our Youtube. The questions are about "When are you going to upload the next High-Dex Hero video?" and "Did the Rayque3 Staff quit this project?" since it has been 2 months from our last High-Dex Hero video, the Level 188 High-Dex Hero vs Bodyguard A, Bodyguard B & The Boss.

Fortunately I have not quitted the series and I still love making these videos. Unfortunately there has been small issues through the game & the project itself. This delayed the series a few times. I've been waiting for Hyper Skills to be added in-game before I actually wanting to upload a new one. I did record a boss or two, but they have not been released and I prefer to keep it that way.

So, what now? I'm afraid you have to wait until my next video (sigh, another delay...). I do not know when Hyper Skills are going to be released, that's up to Nexon Europe. For now, please enjoy the other videos the Rayque3 Staff has to offer!

Have a happy Valentinesday and I'll see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment