August 20, 2012

[Other] Slow news period again.

Don't worry I'm still alive I just do not have much to blog about. News dried up again a bit. A bit of summary:

[EMS] I'm level 184 on MapleStory Europe, going to level to 185 soon. Still working on my gear and traits. Made some new friends the past few weeks.

[TF2] I really enjoy the Mann VS Machine update on Team Fortress 2. Got my 90 hour Demoman playtime.

[YT] Need a month or 2 and we will reach our first 1.000.000 total upload views! Thanks also for a few fans that contacted me online on EMS ^_^

[LEGO] Not much happened in the Lego® section. Still enjoying my collection and dusting off some sets I displayed on shelves.

[Drawing] Haven't drawn anything special, only small unimportant things.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment