August 31, 2012

[EMS] Equipment Boost! 3/5 Lionheart Set!


Hi guys! The past few weeks I've been working on my Lionheart Set. A few months ago I had decided to get a 5-set Lionheart gear (Hat, Overal, Shoes, Cape & Glove) for my Ribgol Sword. The stat boosts are insane compared to my previous gear and it really upped my damage a lot the past few weeks. So, here is the plan.

1. I've decided to get my Lionheart gear in order of giving the best damage output when I swap it with my previous gear. With this said, I've came up for gathering the 5-Set in this order: Lionheart Battle Mail (overall) first, Lionheart Battle Helm (hat) second, Lionheart Battle Boots (shoes) third, Lionheart Battle Cape (cape) fourth and Lionheart Battle Bracers (gloves) as final. With these Lionheart equipment, I will swap it with these current equips:
  • Reverse Taragon (+1): 18 STR, 13 DEX, 5 HP, 200 Weapon Defence, 3 Accuracy, 4 Avoidability, 5 Speed. Slots left: 9, Vicious' Hammers applied: 0. Two-lined Potential (rank: Rare): 120 HP, 60 Magic Defence. 0 Enhancements Applied.
  • Auf Haven Circlet (+1): 1 STR, 1 DEX, 1 INT, 1 LUK, 1 Weapon Attack, 122 Weapon Defence, 95 Magic Defence, 15 Accuracy, 15 Avoidability. Slots left: 19, Vicious' Hammers applied: 0. Three-lined Potential (rank: Rare): 3% Accuracy, 6 DEX, 10% Chance of using the Cash Shop emote "Goo Goo" when being hit. 0 Enhancements Applied.
  • Reverse Grabbe (+3): 18 STR, 8 DEX, 86 Weapon Defence, 1 Accuracy, 8 Speed, 1 Jump, Prevention of slipping on Ice surface. Slots left: 2, Vicious' Hammers applied: 0. Three-lined Potential (rank: Rare): 3% Avoidability,  60 HP, 60 HP. 0 Enhancements Applied.
  • Crimsonheart Cape (+0): 4 STR, 5 DEX, 4 INT, 4 LUK, 35 Weapon Defence, 42 Magic Defence. Slots left: 8, Vicious' Hammers applied: 0. Two-lined Potential (rank: Rare): 3% STR, 18 Accuracy. 0 Enhancements Applied.
  • Marx Von Leon Gloves (+9): 7 STR, 4 DEX, 29 Weapon Attack, 54 Weapon Defence, 1 Magic Defence. Slots left: 0, Vicious' Hammers applied: 2 (MAX). Three-lined Potential (rank: Unique): 9% DEX, 15% Chance to recover 95 HP after defeating an enemy, 15% Chance to recover 95 HP after defeating an enemy. 1 Enhancement applied.
2. The bought equipment are most likely clean, if not (like my Lionheart Battle Helm), I will scroll-reset it later on the game with an item that will be released soon. I will scroll them all with Positive Chaos Scrolls with White Scrolls, which is going to cost me a ton of mesos, but I will manage.

3. I will cube my equipment, but I will not go fully for %-STR. I do have some preferences in my equipment. I will aim for: Hit Shield Expansion, Decent Combat Orders, Decent Sharp Eyes. I do not know if I will aim for Decent Speed Infusion, I really would like to have that potential but I will look if I could manage the same effect from the Inner Ability from Aswan. I have already read that it is a bummer to get, since it will cost you a lot of playtime in Aswan and you really require some luck in order to get it.

4. I have no real plans for enhancing my equipment. I think I probaly will use 1 enhancement at least, when I've finished each equipment with all its slots (including Vicious' Hammers). I'm not that stupid to use a second Enhancement without getting a Shielding Ward. Better safe than sorry, as a friend of mine said.

5. I will not aim for the Lionheart weapons. Viewers who are reading my blog since the beginning may know why. For my new viewers, I will explain: I have an unhealthy addiction to my sword Ribgol Sword. There is no way I will replace it with another sword in the next upcoming years. Also, if you are new, welcome to my blog. ^_^

I really would like to thank my friends (especially Jelle and Vangelis) for supporting me with getting all these equips. I'm already on 3/5, but... the worst has yet to come (getting the Cape & Glove is a real pain). It will take some time before I will get my Cape & Glove. I probably will trade my Marx Von Leon Gloves for Lionheart Battle Bracers (9x Miracle Scroll used and 3-lined Potential is a must if traded).

NOTE TO MY VIEWERS: Hi guys, if you manage to have a Lionheart Battle Bracers, which has all slots filled with Great Glove for Attack (the Miracle Scroll for gloves, which adds +3 Weapon Attack each scroll), so that means 9 slots, would you like to trade it for my Marx Von Leon Gloves (see above for the stats)? If you do, please comment here or contact me in-game. You need to play on my server to trade though (MapleStory Europe, server: Kradia). Thanks if you want to!

Until next post, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment