June 03, 2012

[Lego] Rayque's Lego® collection

Dear reader, as of December 2015, my LEGO® Collection has been archived almost entirely through Brickset.
This archive will also be updated regularly whenever something has been added to my collection.

In case you are curious about it, you can view my collection here!
The URL to said archive is also available on the list of hyperlinks on the right, under "LEGO®-Related Posts".
It goes by the name "[Archive] My LEGO® Collection".

Thank you for reading my blog!
 

Hi guys! Some people actually requested me to proof that I have about 75 KG Lego® bricks and 17 KG of Lego® papers (manuals, posters, etc) because they didn't believe me. So, here you have it.

  • Some Lego® sets
These are some sets which I still have assembled (mostly from my Space Collection). Don't worry about my Lego® Unitron 6991 - Monorail Transport Base (seen on the right corner of the picture, only the buildings are seen), I have the tracks & vehicles stored and sorted in a box ^_^

  • My supply

This is my current supply, having a total of 60 KG Lego® bricks. If you wonder how much these buckets weigh each, they are 4 to 7 kilograms each.


I'm trying to sort them out, by type, brick & colours... this is all I have sorted at the moment. It will take a lot of time and I don't see this being finished in the beginning of 2013. I really need to buy a few 100 of new zipbags .___.

  • Catalogs

All normal Lego® catalogs between 1997 and early 2012. About two of these come each year. I also have some mini catalogs but those are much more rare and hard to get. Languages are in Dutch (1995, 1997, 2001~2012) and Japanese (1998~2000). I have a few Japanese catalogs because I used to live in Japan for a few years (as I mentioned quite a few times on my Youtube). On the left top I have two catalogs from 1995 but I have nothing from 1996.

A few Lego® Club Magazines and the Lego® Shop At Home catalogs between 2003 and 2011 (except for 2005). Lego® hasn't send me a catalog in 2005 =P
  • Posters
Most of them are small A4 handouts given when you bought sets. I have more of these handouts, but some are in very bad condition (most of those handouts on this photo are torn a bit and stored them in file-zipbags). I have only two A2 posters, the Lego® Bionicle Metru Nui poster (when you bought a Metru Nui Toa you got this poster for free) and a Lego® Racers calender (when you bought a Lego® Racers set you got this poster also for free). I've missed out some other great A2 posters, like the Lego® Bionicle Vakhi Poster and some Star Wars.

  • Original Boxes
Not all of them, most of them are only the fronts of the original boxes which have been cut-out. These boxes are most of my largest sets. Can you recognize them all? ^_^

  • Manuals
Both buckets weigh about 8 kilograms each. They are way too heavy =__=
As you see on the bottom, I'm sorting them out in files, this would take a lot of time also.

-----------

Well that concludes the posts. I hope this made your questions or doubts clear and stops the hassles 'bout it. Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment