June 02, 2012

[EMS] Legends patch is near!

Hi guys, I do apologize very much for the such inactive blogging. News dried a bit up and school was dominating in my spare time. Well, I do have something very important to post now: the Legends patch is near in EMS! What I'm going to do in this patch? I'll tell you.










- First of all, I'm going to buy an AP-Reset Scroll, if our Legends Coin shop has this one available.
- I'm going to aim for some other items, such as Crystal Android Heart Recipe in the Legends Coin shop, if it's affordable to get. I have no idea how hard or how easy it is to get Legend-Coins, I guess I'll see soon.
- I'm going to make a Cannon Shooter, Mercedes and Demon Slayer to obtain the Skill Links for Rayque. Yup, I'm also going to make the other jobs which will come in the future for the last Skill Links I do not have yet. Having one main is so useful since you can concentrate every single piece of fund on one character, and beef the main with all different kinds of Skill Links! Hmm beef... I still have to get some breakfast + - +
- Ah, Legendary Potential later on. That means only one thing, Self Speed Infusion. I'm going to hardcore cube my Marx Von Leon Glove to obtain the Speed Infusion. With that, my Ribgol Sword is going to be even, much more faster (even max speed lol).
- I have no idea if it's possible to make new High-Dex Hero videos, I don't even know if the World Tour bosses are going to be fixed.

I'll see you soon in the next post. And again, sorry for the inactive blogging, I just need some news, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment