April 10, 2012

[EMS, TF2, YT, Lego] Little news

Title says all. Well, there is something to say... a bit.

Level'd up a bit on MapleStory Europe, my character Rayque is Level 168 now. Working a bit on my funds, getting some mesos for scrolling later on. Still busy with Hob King PQ, but not much these days. I'm at 104/300 Emblems for the Crazy Hyena mount.

Played Team Fortress 2 a bit, reached 80 hours of Demoman gameplay. Almost got 1500 accumulated kills on my Strange Grenade Launcher. Not that much of an achievement, but it is still nice. Oh and MechaRaptor, Sentry goin' Pow, eh?

Finally got 333 subscribers on Youtube, thank you guys, this is a great milestone again for the Rayque3 Staff! Keep supporting us ^__^

Reading xG10x's Twitter. Don't forget to subscribe him. He's an awesome buddy of mine. He calls me a Spy (but not a Demoman) since I just read his Twitter a lot (and he knows it) :D

Yup, Lego®, again. Still my greatest passion, my number 1 hobby. Working slowly on rebuilding an older set I do own. I've purchased two new sets, but it will take up to end of May/begin June to get those here in my room.

Imma sleep, I'm broke. Good night all, see you in the next post.

P.S., do you like my Kirby picture attached on this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment