April 28, 2012

[EMS, YT, Other] Still not that much news & Delays of "High-Dex Hero" videos

Hi guys, as the title said, not that much news these days. Slow news period, I could post something tomorrow since there is a Hot Time at 7:30 PM (in-game time) on MapleStory Europe.

I don't know if you have noticed but I still update my Lego® Space Display (which can be found at the menu on the right side of this blog).

I have also something to mention: I have to delay a few "High-Dex Hero" videos for the coming weeks because of an in-game bug which occurs at World Tour bosses. I do not know when this bug is fixed. I planned to record a few World Tour bosses right after the Jump patch, but it seems the bosses bugged and I do not want to record any glitched or bugged bosses. Quality is a high standard for me, so I do not even consider to record them while they are still bugged. I'm searching for some alternates.

No comments:

Post a Comment