December 31, 2011

[EMS] On my way to Ribgol Sword... Youtube stuff also

Well hi guys, on the last day of 2011. Most subscribers and friends may already have noticed why I haven't made that much MapleStory Europe videos, and that is because of a simple reason. I found a Ribgol Sword seller recently and a new way to achieve the required mesos to buy it. Since I have Level 10 Smithing, I can create equips which I could sell for a decent amount to get my 2,5b mesos soon. I'm spending as much time as I can to create these equips and selling them so I can get that amount as soon as possible, before the seller may decide to pull the plug on our deal. In every MapleStory Europe video I make, I prefer to make these vids later on when I have equips in sight which will improve my damage (for example, I've waited with my Bigfoot video before Big Bang until I got my Night Raven's Wing). I hope you understand my reason to take a small break from MapleStory Europe videos, since I prefer quality over producing as many videos as possible. Do not worry, in meanwhile we make new videos. I can confirm that I have finished my Puzzle game guide and MechaRaptor a new video also!

No comments:

Post a Comment