December 10, 2011

[EMS] Level 7 Mining! ~ Master Miner Event

 Hi everyone at this very late moment (actually half past 1 AM isn't that late for me). So, the Chaos patch has arrived last week and we got a few new events, like the normal Master Professions events! So, the goal is reaching Level 7 Mining and 5 Blacksmithing (or Level 7 Mining + 5 Jewelry or 7 Herblore + 5 Alchemy). I've just recently raised my Mining to Level 7 and now I've got some goodies!
Click on the pictures to expand the size~

So, now going for Level 5 Smithing which would not be so hard at all (I've mined Silver/Opal ores to make arrows and with this I can grind my Smithing very fast).

There will be a chance that I will be posting something else today but I cannot guarantee it. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment