February 16, 2013

[EMS] Angelic Buster Skill Link GET!

Hi guys! So a few hours ago I finally reached Level 70 on my Angelic Buster. The Skill Link "Terms and Conditions" gives 150% extra damage for 10 seconds, with a cooldown of 90 seconds.

Together with my main skills I will have 6600% damage per Raging Blow while the buff is active! For me that is 11 seconds active with 88 seconds cooldown.

Why these odd numbers? I've adjusted my Character Cards a bit with a 3rd job Mercedes and a 3rd job Mechanic.

3rd job Mercedes reduces the cooldown of skills with 3% (up to 5 seconds) and 3rd job Mechanic gives 10% more buff duration. That is really awesome since that makes certain important buffs like this Skill Link, Valhalla, and Echo of Hero much more useful.

Have a nice weekend (also a nice holiday if you have) and until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment