December 18, 2012

[EMS] Phantom & Kaiser Skill Link GET!

Skill Links in the red border:
Phantom (above) and Kaiser (below)
Hi guys! I just got my Phantom Skill Link a few minutes ago. Got the Kaiser one near 7 December by the way. Now I have five Skill Links! Cannon Shooter, Mercedes, Demon Slayer, Phantom and Kaiser!

Phantom's Skill Link gives a nice 10% Critical Rate boost, which I really need because Hero runs on low Critical Rate. Kaiser's Skill Link gives a 10% HP Boost! Rayque has a lot of base HP, so every %-HP is welcome.

At this moment they are all Level 1. When the Tempest patch is done near March 2013; we will get Unlimited patch later on. This means I'll grind my Skill Link characters to Level 120 to receive Level 2 Skill Links, with even better stats!

Have a nice day and until next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment