December 15, 2012

[EMS] Another Equipment boost!


Hi guys, so the past few weeks I've been working on my equips again. I did succeed, and with major steps! I finally got my Lionheart Battle Bracers (gloves) and I managed to cube some more %-STR! Now I have 30%-STR. I also managed to Anvil my Lionheart Battle Helm with the looks of a Kaivesurnet.
Finally unlocked Additional Potential on my Ribgol Sword and Lionheart Battle Bracers!
It's a rather huge step compared to a few months ago. Again it's far from finished but it's really satisfying to see another milestone of progress!

And yeah; Nexon Europe did something that actually surprised me on a somewhat moody way. They changed the name Ribgol Sword back to Stonetooth Sword.... WHY NEXON EUROPE WHY!

Until next post, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment