December 25, 2012

[Lego] Electronic Helicopter Simulator WIP: Take 2

Dear viewer,

Please mind that this is a Work In Progress (WIP) blogpost. In case you are interested to see more about this Helicopter Simulator project, the most recent progress can be found on the right menu, under "MY LEGO® PROJECTS". Thanks for reading my blog!
 


Hi guys! As it's holiday, I have a lot of spare time. I managed to get progress into my Lego® Electronic/Pneumatic Helicopter. See the last progress here. Today I've been concentrating on the groundplate, with the entire control panel. As you might see I've added a Power Functions "Watt/Voltage/Ampere meter" and a Pneumatic Bar meter. It's almost finished, I just need to receive my ordered Lego® Electronics to finish some parts. For now, I'll keep it like this. Later this holiday I hope to finish the Helicopter itself, this part takes the most time out of all. If you have been wondering how long I've been building this, the groundplate on this photo took me a small 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment