December 20, 2019

[EMS] Spider in Mirror - Level 30!


Sup guys, I've managed to max out Spider in Mirror recently! There has been plenty of EXP Nodestones in the past couple of coin shops, so I managed to get my hands on enough of them to max the skill out.

Anyway, I have to bring some less positive news that I can't avoid mentioning here.

Due to a change of circumstances in my personal life, I can no longer publish my Glory's skill wave blogpost any time soon. I have to postpone it until at least February 2020, after the update is over. The first draft of about 7500 words is done, but I just can't do any of the quality checking and image building soon. I really can't do any of that earlier than until after the update. Eh well, on a positive note: we should have more information about the Rise update around that time, which I can then include in the blogpost if necessary. Apologies for the delay.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment