November 21, 2019

[EMS] Maple World Goddess' Blessing - Level 30!


Well, the Glory update is out today and as you could expect I came prepared. As mentioned earlier this year I've been endlessly saving up Nodeshards to spend them in skills that are worth maxing out. The skill that came with today's wave of 5th Job skills is one of those that encourages you to max it out, which I did.

No, I am not going to do the whole skill coverage now. I'm going to need some time to collect my thoughts, as I usually prefer to wait at least two weeks before I write like a madman on this blog. Expect the blogpost either early or mid-December. There is some stuff I need to talk about regarding this skill, and there's also some (positive) changes made to several Hero skills that I need to address as well.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment