July 31, 2019

[EMS] Sixth Level 20 Arcane Symbol GET!


Ohey, another blogpost so shortly after the one yesterday! Convenient.

With the Arcane Symbol Selectors from the Adventure update's events for this week, I managed to get that last bump of Symbol EXP to get my Esfera Symbol to Level 20. Screw the discount for selectors this Sunday, I've been waiting long enough. This means I'm done with my Arcane Symbols! For now...

Despite that I've hit 1320 Arcane Force early on in the game's lifespan, I still feel rather late to the party. Keep in mind that hundreds of Symbol Selectors went into my Lacheln Symbol, just so that I could get that one off my to do list as soon as possible. Most players who capped before me were able to throw most of those in their Esfera Symbol or have grinded the Symbol EXP out. Either way, not many people will have that 1320 before they hit Level 250, that's for sure...

Anyway, that's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment