July 30, 2019

[EMS] Seventeenth Legendary Potential GET!


Alright! About damn time... After seven months of throwing over one hundred cubes, my final item has decided it's time to rank up to Legendary Potential. Thus, after three years of effort, all of my items are now Legendary (except for my Crusader Codex, which remains stuck on Unique as long as we don't get an update for its system).

So, what's next? Throwing all of the Meister/Red/Black Cubes on my items, of course. All those other hundreds of Meister/Red Cubes from the past three years went in trying to rank up my items. That really didn't give me the opportunity to roll something better on most of my items. Thus, I can now sink these cubes in an attempt for better lines.

Doing daily bosses and Commerci is a surprisingly good source for Meister Cubes; I find several of these each week. Fortunately for players like myself, I remain diligent on dailies so it's just a matter of time before I get the Potential lines I need. In the meantime, I'll get back at saving mesos for more Enhancements...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment