July 14, 2019

[EMS] Amaterasu's Epaulet - 20 Enhancements!


Hi guys! With today's Sunny Sunday event, I went ahead and upgraded my next Amaterasu equip to 20 enhancements. Unfortunately, luck left me behind as it took 45 billion mesos in Star Forcing to get today's result...

... But at least I did manage to get my Amaterasu's Epaulet from 17 to 20. It could've been worse, y'know. I still have six items left to enhance to 20 (excluding my Sengoku Hakase Badge), and then I'll get my seven Amaterasu equipment to 22. The stats on these items are starting to look good, but there's still a lot of work left to do...

Time to save up mesos again for the next round! I'm thinking of trying to get my Amaterasu's Belt to 20 next time.

Anyway, I'm planning to write a blogpost regarding the rulings behind equipping different Adventure Rings simultaneously, as I think there is some demand for it. When well that be? Dunno. I still have a bunch of new items to farm in Borderlands 2 with the recent update, and I've also been occupied with my Hailfire and Constructor as of late...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment