May 09, 2018

[EMS] Level 230!


Well then, Level 229 has been a fairly short lived one now hasn't it? Anyway, that daily grind of a few extra % each day really helped speeding to Level 230. It's really an one off thing, as I don't intend to do the same "just to get to Level 235 quickly" - it's tempting to do the same daily effort again, though.

With the EXP curve changes each 10 levels, don't expect my journey to Level 235 to be a fast one. Under normal circumstances I do get more than one-and-a-half billion EXP each day worth of dailies, but given I need almost 250b EXP for the next level...

I eventually cannot avoid grinding forever anyway, and perhaps doing some occasional grind might not hurt too much. Daily grind would probably be too much for me to keep up for such a long stretch, though. But perhaps before I start something like that, getting some more %-STR might not be such a bad idea.

I'm running out of slots to ICOG in less than a year, and the next step would be working on my Potential. I mean, I'm only at about 115%-STR in an environment that expects you to have *way* more than that. With a lot of (Legendary) items only having 15%-STR or less, it shouldn't be too difficult to raise that number on a couple of my equipment...

I mean, pfffffffft. I've been preparing and sitting on thousands of Superior Item Crystals, Cube Fragments and hundreds of Rock of Times and Chaos Cubic Blades for years. I believe "easy" is an understatement here. But I can say that I've been considering to start crafting cubes for a couple of days now, given that daily Arcana grind to 230.

Even if I still gain Arcane Force, that alone won't do the job for defeating enemies in Arcana or Morass swiftly - as the ones in Morass still seem to require almost four Raging Blows (or three with Sobs) before they die. I don't even instant kill enemies in Chew Chew Island with my main attack, for what that's worth. Eh well, it could've been worse.

It's funny that my Arcane Force contributes for more than half of my range, but it's arguably an unfavorable situation despite the amusement. I have the damage to defeat Hell Gollux, Chaos Root Abyss and Princess No on my own nowadays, and yet I still lack the damage for actual reasonable grinding...


Either way: another symbol added to my inventory - one left to obtain.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment