December 01, 2017

[Other] Well... shit


My weekend is officially over. I probably have to move to Mars. Until someone points me out that a day on Mars is almost as long as a day on Earth. Well, shit. Anyway, whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

And yes, I know the Nova update is in EMS. I mean, I play EMS daily. Of course, the third wave of 5th Job blogpost will arrive in a few weeks, followed by the Puncture blogpost later on! Just be patient for it.

Wait, I haven't told you I own a Switch? Well obviously, I don't always blog about everything that happens in my life.
I mean, how else can I surprise a few friends if they are subscribed to my blog? Kinda beats the point of "a surprise".

That's it for this weekend - I'll see you guys again next week! Unless something significant happens in EMS, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment