September 30, 2016

[EMS] 9 Years!


Oh boy, it's that day again - Today is the 30th of September. This means I've played another year of EMS on Rayque; a total of nine years!

For the readers who might still be new to this blog, as I've mentioned on several places, I've started my EMS "career" on the 30th of September, back in 2007. And ever since that day I'm still playing this game about every day. I still haven't quitted Rayque or replaced it with another main.

There is still so much left for me to do in this game, the fun will certainly not fade away any time soon! Neither do I have the urge to quit at all. There's plenty of stuff to look forward - not just in a distant future something as significant like 5th Job, but also the smallest things like upgrading my equipment. I always have something to do, there's always some chapters ongoing, and new challenges to face.

Nine years may be a lot to some, but imagine if you log in daily - time flies when you have fun. Next year will be the two-digit anniversary of my character, which is by itself another thing to look forward to. To ten years and beyond!

That's it for now - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment