September 04, 2013

[YT, Lego] First 200.000 viewed video, Lego® 31313 GET, next Lego® project will be revealed soon!

Hi guys! To avoid a spam of new blogposts, I've decided to cluster them together in one.



Yesterday, the 3rd of September, the Rayque3 Staff finally achieved their first 200.000 viewed video! It's the Mario Party 7 - All Mini-Games, which is currently our largest growing video to date. It has become the most viewed Rayque3 video within 5 months!



Also yesterday, something I've been wanting for a while recently arrived. I've finally got my hands on Lego® 31313 - Mindstorms EV3! I'm really curious of its contents besides for the regular programmable electronics, since (unlike usual) this set has been released world-wide on the exact same day, 1st of September.

It's not only that I've been wanting my first Mindstorms set (yup this is actually my first Mindstorms set), I've also have plans with the programmable electronics. Remember my project timeline post? You may remember the last "question marked" project. I can confirm that this particular project I'm talking about, will be revealed soon. At least, I will fill in the characters if you haven't figured out what is underneath those question marks. It will make use of Mindstorms!

So that's it for today, I'm sorry that there's not much MapleStory Europe news, sometimes the news just dry up y'know? Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment