August 09, 2013

[TF2] Double Mauled Scotch achieved!


Hi guys, I recently achieved the Double Mauled Scotch achievement! It's a rather simple and easy achievement to reach, though I haven't had that simple situation until about an hour ago (you can see that I achieved it in the chat on the left bottom corner). The achievement requires you to perform a Sticky Jump (using your own blast knockback to propel you into the air in large distances) and kill two people. I was playing on Capture the Flag - Double Cross and I was heading to the opponent's Flag area, while I saw two foes nearby. Sure I had this type of situation often (even with more people at once), but I couldn't get at least two people killed. But fortunately today I was lucky enough to manage a double kill, which (finally) unlocked this achievement.

I only have two achievements left for my class Demoman, that's the Tam O'shatter and the Scotch Guard achievement. You can read more about it in my previous Team Fortress 2-achievement related post.

Until next post, and I wish you a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment