July 19, 2012

[YT] Another day to waste. Next upload extended with at least another day.

Hi guys, so I was uploading the past 23 hours yesterday, went to sleep, thinking that my upload would be completed since it had about 7 hours left. So, what happened, my PC seems to be restarted on its on will without my commando, and now the entire upload has been wasted (video is aborted from Youtube) with all the time that I've spend to check the upload. What I mostly do with an upload is that I'm sitting in front of my computer screen the whole time. So yeah, I almost sat 23 hours in front of my PC checking the upload status while listening music and chatting with budds. Not even going to play a game or build something with Lego® bricks. I'm really pissed right now since I didn't do much the past 30 hours, and now I have to do another 30 hours again. F-cking ridiculous upload.

Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment