February 09, 2012

[YT, EMS] About my next "High-Dex Hero" video.

Hi guys, just a little note about my next "MapleStory Europe - High-Dex Hero vs " video. I have a few ideas to make but to be honest, I am waiting for the next patch (which is Jump).

I want to start out directly with a heavy HP boss, but I don't want to use "the chance" for doing that boss now, while Chaos patch is still here. I don't like to recycle older bosses I have already recorded, unless the gameplay has really changed (or a significant change in my level or damage).

I don't like this fact of waiting either, since I really want to make a lot of High-Dex Hero videos. But yup, sometimes I have to wait... that's part of the game, no?

Like we did mention at our channel, every request is welcome. Bosses I haven't done (main bosses, mid-bosses, PQ bosses, you say it), specific (challenging) minigames, you decide.
Just PM them on Youtube, comment them at my blog (you can post comments without having an account here), contact me on Steam, contact me on MapleStory, etc.

Good night all, I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment