February 08, 2012

[Lego] Project Icecube

Another project, another amount of Lego for my collection.
At this project, I'm concentrating on another Space collection.
Well it shouldn't be hard to find out which sets I'm talking about. Tomorrow a huge amount of sets should come to my house, but that's something we will see later on.

Let us say it does have a small link to my Project Mono. Project Icecube and Project Mono does seem to have the same rival faction. Yes, I'm still busy with Project Mono. I have the set, but still not the missing pieces. It's just a small amount of bricks, but I find it important to have all bricks before making a video.

Yup, I'm going to record both projects in individual videos. For now, it's planned to be released, but it could take some time.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment