November 04, 2011

[YT, EMS] Partner, Sharks!

Youtube: Partnership confirmed!

'Sup guys! Some people of you may already have seen my previous post about our Youtube partnership. I got a mail yesterday and it's confirmed! This is the mail we've got yesterday:


I know it's Dutch, just Google Translate it or so.
Now we can start placing adds to our videos (Like we all want them! Ehm not.), but we can make some fair money for it. The extra button for it:



MapleStory Europe: Shark pet

So, these few days, NexonEU finally released the long-promised Shark pet, which was the winning idea for the "Create your own Pet in MapleStory Europe and Nexon makes it in-game" contest.

The nice thing was, they sold it for permanently, instead of 90 days! I'm happy I could finally get my hands on a permanent pet, so now I have a permanent potting machine.

Proof of the Permanent + Automatic HP-filler



















So guys, that's it for today. I wish you a good weekend. Bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment