October 12, 2018

[EMS] Level 235!


Ding! After almost four months of daily grinding, I've churned through five (!) levels. I'll take that break now.

While 3% a day isn't much of a time consuming task, I could tell that my mind slowly started to demand a break after three levels already. Fortunately I'm good at keeping a daily routine consistent, so the end result was obvious.

Probably the most difficult part of daily grinding is that at certain days I don't want to stop after I hit the daily target, and at other days I barely want to grind at all. The moment I press on the breaks, it's kinda difficult to get back on track. But at least there's been plenty of convenient events to prevent the grind from becoming boring, and I have a good dose of discipline to get back to work.


Anyway, 235 means unlocking the Esfera continent - which means I have my final Arcane Symbol unlocked! The Black update is coming next month, so hopefully I can get to start with Esfera dailies soon enough.


Also, having unlocked the Esfera symbol also means that I've unlocked the Spider in Mirror skill! Which means I'll start writing about the fourth 5th Job skill wave soon. Look forward to that!

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment