January 01, 2017

[EMS] Level 217! Dreadnought Level 10! Spirit of Freedom Level 8 GET!


Sup guys! Starting 2017's first day immediately with three milestones! No, this is just pure coincidence to be honest.

Maple had an event just after "New Year" where players could get five 3x EXP Coupons for 2m mesos each between (for the UK) 12 AM and 1 AM. So I thought that was a good investment to combine with my daily bosses, and indeed did result in me just rushing that last ten percent to get to 217.

Note: because the EMS servers are currently running in UK time instead of the previous Central European Time, stuff like the daily reset happens at 1 AM now instead of at 12 AM here.


At the same time, I managed to do the final Lith Harbor runs to suffice to level my Dreadnought to Level 10! This doesn't mean that I'm done with Commerci however (because the loot there is just way too good), but it does mean I shouldn't have to worry about gaining Vessel EXP. This isn't the "first" day in EMS where one could get Level 10 with a Dreadnought because I didn't start with Commerci on "Day 1", but, it's rather close I'd say. I did had some unlucky disconnects for a week last year because of technical difficulties, but at least I still managed to get to Level 10 in the end anyway.


Last but not least for today, I did also get some 3x EXP Coupons for my Blaster! I couldn't let this opportunity leave behind, because I decided earlier to save my Burning Event for a Captain, instead of remaking my Blaster.

That resulted in me speeding through Level 30 to Level 120 in just two-and-a-half hours. I did get some help from a friend though - I wouldn't be able to do it that quickly without his support.

That's it for today! I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment